Real Estate And Construction Litigation
From major real estate developers to individual homeowners, we at the law firm of Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, are known for our understanding of and involvement in the fast-growing real estate markets in and around Gainesville, Georgia. We help our clients protect and grow their real estate investments.
We Know Georgia Real Estate.
When you have invested in real property, you need to be confident that you have legal representation for any issues that may arise. As real estate transaction lawyers and trial attorneys, we have experience our clients know they can count on, whatever the issue.
- Real estate contracts and closings: In the purchase of your home or a multimillion dollar deal, there are details involving land purchases, construction contracts, easements, licenses and sales. We work closely with our clients before and during closings to assure all real estate transaction documents are in order and that all contracts protect the interests of our clients.
- Real estate development litigation: In complex development projects, disputes often arise. We handle boundary line disputes, title disputes, construction disputes and any other dispute that could slow a project. We understand your sense of urgency in getting real estate disputes resolved quickly so the development project can continue on schedule.
- Construction contracts: As a developer, you have specific requirements for all construction involved in your project. Our real estate lawyers will assure that your construction contracts are complete and clearly detail the obligations of all parties to the contracts.
- Homeowner construction litigation: Did the contractor fail to meet contract obligations in building your home? Our real estate lawyers can help you protect the value of your home by holding the contractor accountable.
- Zoning and land use : Our real estate attorneys represent clients’ interests and concerns in zoning hearings in front of planning boards, city councils and county commissions, working for land use approvals that meet our clients’ objectives.
- Eminent domain matters : Have you been offered a below fair market price for condemned property? Talk to a lawyer who understands the condemnation process and your rights as a property owner.
Personal Service, Big Capabilities
At Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, we offer every real estate client personal attention, responsive service and experienced legal counsel. Our attorneys and our support staff are ready to help.
Call for an initial consultation.