Gainesville, Georgia, Law Firm
When considering who to retain as counsel, consider the history and tradition of the attorneys at Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP. Founded on integrity and hard work, Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP has earned a reputation for being well respected in courtrooms throughout north Georgia. Our well-prepared, technologically savvy, and analytically persuasive attorneys have successfully represented clients at every level of Georgia's legal system. Our civil trial lawyers know what it takes to prepare and present complex civil claims and have a proven track record of successful results. Our attorneys include a former Judge, former Special Assistant Attorney General, former President of Gainesville Bar Association, former member of Georgia's Board of Governors, AV rated attorneys, Super Lawyers and members of the Georgia Trial Lawyer's Association.
We provide quality representation in a number of practice areas. Our experienced Gainesville attorneys can provide you with an evaluation of your specific situation and explain the legal intricacies related to your case. If you or someone you know has been seriously injured or killed in an accident, if you are going through or considering a divorce on need representation modifying child support, if you need representation in a business matter or need someone to explain the bankruptcy process, or if you've been sued or need to resort to the legal process to protect your rights, call Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP to speak with a knowledgeable, experienced attorney today.
The decision you make concerning which attorney you retain to represent you can be among the most important decisions you will make. Let us help you make the right decision and put our experience to work for you. We give every client the attention their case deserves. For a confidential consultation, call Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, where our biggest case is Your Case.
At Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, we are committed to giving back to our local community. We recently established the Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP Scholarship Fund by making a donation to the Hall County Board of Realtors. Click here to read more about the scholarship.
Personal Service of a Small Law Firm
Capabilities of a Large Law Firm
When you have a legal issue, you can feel confident in talking to our attorneys. With more than fifty years of combined experience, we know how to handle cases efficiently and effectively.
- Wrongful Death : If your family has lost a loved one as a result of the negligence or criminal act of another, call to speak to an experienced wrongful death lawyer about your rights and get an honest evaluation of your case.
- Personal injury : If you or a family member has been injured in a car accident, work accident, or slip and fall accident, you are welcome to call and ask for a case evaluation.
- Family law : If you are facing a divorce or any other family law matter, we can help you understand your legal rights and obligations. We handle matters ranging from child custody and child support to alimony to paternity and legitimation.
- Business law : If you are starting, buying or selling a business or if you are involved in a business contract dispute, our business lawyers can help.
- Bankruptcy : Loss of jobs, escalating medical bills, credit card debt: consult our attorneys about filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
At the law firm of Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, we offer every client personal attention, responsive service, and experienced legal counsel. Our attorneys and our support staff are ready to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
"We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code."