Gainesville, Georgia, Law Firm
When you need an attorney in one of the fastest growing counties in the nation (Hall County), call a fast-growing law firm that is keeping up with the pace of change while keeping the personal attention that our clients have grown to expect. At the law firm of Coleman, Chambers & Rogers in Gainesville, Georgia, our lawyers handle a wide range of legal concerns.
Personal Service of a Small Law Firm
Capabilities of a Large Law Firm
When you have a legal issue, you can feel confident in talking to our attorneys. With more than fifty years of combined experience, we know how to handle cases efficiently and effectively.
- Bankruptcy: Loss of jobs, escalating medical bills, credit card debt: consult our attorneys about filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Business law: If you are starting, buying or selling a business or if you are involved in a business contract dispute, our business lawyers can help.
- Condemnation/eminent domain: When your land or other real property is subject to a condemnation proceeding to make way for other uses (an interstate highway, a power line right-of-way, or other public uses), we can help you determine an appropriate response.
- Criminal defense: When our clients have issues related to an arrest or criminal investigation, we help them determine what actions need to be taken. We handle the defense of both felony and misdemeanor charges. We also handle delinquency and unruly actions in Juvenile Court. Juvenile Court hears deprivation and termination actions involving children.
- Estate planning and administration: We provide our clients with comprehensive legal guidance in the areas of estate planning, wills and trusts and probate court matters, including estate administration, guardianships, and will contest litigation.
- Family law: If you are facing a divorce or any other family law matter, we can help you understand your legal rights and obligations. We handle matters ranging from child custody and child support to alimony to paternity and legitimation.
- ADR, mediation: Going to court takes time, money, and causes considerable stress. We can work with businesses, families and individuals in an effort to resolve disputes through mediation or other alternative dispute resolution.
- Real estate: We have an in-depth understanding of real estate matters in Gainesville, Hall County, and surrounding areas.
- Personal injury: If you or a family member has been injured in a car accident, work accident, or slip and fall accident, you are welcome to call and ask for a case evaluation.
- Wrongful Death: If your family has lost a loved one as a result of the negligence or criminal act of another, call to speak to an experienced wrongful death lawyer about your rights and get an honest evaluation of your case.
At the law firm of Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, we offer every client personal attention, responsive service, and experienced legal counsel. Our attorneys and our support staff are ready to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.