Gainesville Criminal Defense Attorney
Because one of our partners is a former criminal prosecutor and judge, clients often seek our advice about criminal defense matters. We handle some cases, but in every case, we make sure our client knows of available options. Our first concern is that your rights are protected. Contact us and tell us about your concerns.
We Know Criminal Defense
Contact an Attorney ● 678-928-5757
If you or a family member has been arrested, you have begun to learn how confusing the criminal justice system can be. The smartest move you can make is to talk to a criminal defense lawyer who will protect your rights and make sure you have an appropriate and aggressive defense.
- Due process: Every citizen is entitled to due process in the criminal justice system. That means you have the right to an attorney and a strong defense. Our attorneys can guide you as you make a decision about what criminal defense lawyer is right for you.
- DUI arrest: For most people who have been charged with DUI, a DUI arrest is their first and only encounter with the criminal justice system. Make sure you understand the consequences of a conviction—the loss of driving privileges, heavy fines, mandatory classes, increased insurance rates, community service, even jail time.
- Drug possession: A conviction for drug possession, even of a small amount, can leave the arrested person with a criminal record. Talk to a lawyer about sentencing options such as rehabilitation and counseling.
- Petty theft, shoplifting: How did this arrest happen? Were your rights respected? Talk to a lawyer about your arrest, the evidence being used against you, and any mitigating circumstances.
- Bond, bail, preliminary hearings and investigations
Click on the title to read a related article.
Personal Service, Big Capabilities
At the Coleman, Chambers & Rogers law firm, we offer every criminal defense client personal attention, responsive service, and experienced legal counsel. If your case needs the advice and counsel of a focused criminal law firm, we will recommend one to you. Our attorneys—including a Georgia Super Lawyer—and our support staff are ready to help.
Call for a free initial consultation.