Criminal charges can lead to harsh penalties with consequences that affect your personal rights. If you are facing criminal charges, then your next best move will be to contact a criminal defense attorney to protect yourself. At Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, we offer criminal defense representation in Gainesville and throughout Georgia.
Clients often seek our advice in criminal defense matters because one of our partners is a former criminal prosecutor and judge. We handle some cases, but in every case, we make sure our client knows of available options. Our top concern is that your rights are protected.
Offering Skilled Legal Guidance
We offer criminal defense representation for the following charges and more:
- DUI arrest: For most people who have been charged with DUI, a DUI arrest is their first and only encounter with the criminal justice system. Make sure you understand the consequences of a conviction — the loss of driving privileges, heavy fines, mandatory classes, increased insurance rates, community service and even jail time.
- Marijuana and drug possession: A conviction for drug possession, even of a small amount, can leave the arrested person with a criminal record. Talk to a lawyer about sentencing options such as rehabilitation and counseling.
- Petty theft and shoplifting: How did this arrest happen? Were your rights respected? Talk to a lawyer about your arrest, the evidence being used against you and any mitigating circumstances.
- Juvenile law: One of our founding attorneys has been recognized by the Juvenile Counsel Section of the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia. We offer skilled representation in criminal defense for juveniles.
- Bond, bail, preliminary hearings and investigations
Hardworking Attorneys Offering Personal Service
The attorneys at our firm have a reputation as hardworking lawyers with integrity. We strive to achieve the best results possible, whether that means representing clients in court ourselves or referring clients to the appropriate source.
As an established Georgia law firm, we are well-connected in the legal community. If your case needs the advice and counsel of a focused criminal law firm, we will recommend one to you. Our attorneys — including an attorney who has been mentioned for inclusion in the Georgia Super Lawyers list — and our support staff are ready to help.