Family Law Solutions From Experienced Attorneys
Our Georgia family law attorneys, paralegals and staff understand that family law matters can be emotional and challenging. You will find that we give the personal service you need, along with a thorough explanation of family law and your options. We are sympathetic to our clients’ situations, and, if needed, tough when pursuing solutions to their problems.
We Know Georgia Family Law
Get the advice you need to move forward. Contact our local lawyers for a consultation: 678-601-2495.
Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, in Gainesville, Georgia, has helped many Georgia families deal with divorce and other family law matters. We focus on what is best for our clients. We can answer your questions about the following issues and more:
- How will the marital property be divided?
- Will your divorce involve alimony (spousal maintenance)?
- How will debt and assets be divided?
- What if there is a family business involved?
- Post-judgment modifications
Child Custody, Visitation And Child Support
Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, can assist you in the many aspects of dissolution of marriages, including child custody, child support, property division and alimony. We will explain the law and how it affects your circumstances, including issues such as:
- What are your rights and obligations?
- How much will child support be?
- How will parenting time — custody and visitation — be determined?
- A child custody evaluation may be ordered by the judge
Our family law attorneys will answer all of your questions regarding the care of your children following a divorce.
Answers For Any Family Law Issue
We are a small firm with big-firm results, meaning that we can tackle any family law issue you are facing with care and attention. You can depend on our experienced lawyers for:
- ADR/mediation: Mediation can often be a cost-saving method of resolving complex divorce, child custody, and contempt and other domestic cases.
- Alimony and spousal support: We will discuss the numerous factors in determining whether alimony is appropriate in your case.
- Legitimation and paternity: We can assist you in establishing or denying the parentage of a child.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreement: We review and draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements on a regular basis.
- Grandparent and third-party custody/visitation actions: we represent grandparents, aunts and uncles in pursuit of visitation and/or custody.
- Contempt actions: Action may be necessary if a parent has not been abiding by a court order.
- Domestic violence: Our lawyers can determine whether a petition is appropriate or whether a restraining order should be entered within the pending divorce action. We can also defend false allegations of abuse.
- Adoption: Our firm handles a wide range of adoptions.
- Post-judgment modifications: Many things can change after a divorce is final. Talk to an experienced family law attorney regarding your modification of child support or modification of alimony matter.
Personal Service, Big Capabilities
At the Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, law firm, we offer every family law client personal attention, responsive service and experienced legal counsel. Our attorneys and our support staff are ready to help.
Call 678-601-2495 for an initial consultation, or contact us online.