- Founding Partner
Rob Chambers is as local as they come. Rob was raised in Gainesville, graduating from Gainesville High School in 1983. After graduation from law school, Rob returned to Gainesville to start his practice, at the age of 24 years, in the District Attorney’s Office, trying felony trials in Hall and Dawson Counties.
Over the course of Rob's distinguished legal career, he has had the honor of serving the people of Hall County as a State Court Judge, Flowery Branch, Georgia as their City Attorney, and was elected by his fellow attorneys of Hall and Dawson County as their representative on the Georgia State Bar Board of Governors.
While a trial judge, Rob Chambers gained an extremely valuable insider's viewpoint of the judicial system while presiding over important matters such as: medical malpractice claims, automobile accidents/ car wrecks, trucking accidents (18 wheelers), contract disputes, driving under the influence charges (D.U.I.), speeding tickets and numerous other criminal and civil cases.
In an effort to focus on meeting the needs of his clients at Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, Rob retired from the Hall County State Court and has turned his focus to the areas of Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Car Wrecks, Slip and Fall, and Boating and Motorcycle Injuries. Rob also considers Eminent Domain (condemnation), Civil Contract Disputes, and as a former Judge, Rob also supervises our civil litigation departments (including general litigation and serious injury cases).
Since 1990, almost 28 years, Rob Chambers has practiced in courts throughout Georgia including the Superior Courts of Hall County (Gainesville, Oakwood, Flowery Branch), Lumpkin County (Dahlonega), Dawson County (Dawsonville), White County (Cleveland), Habersham County (Cornelia, Clarkesville), Jackson County (Jefferson), Forsyth County (Cumming), Gwinnett County (Lawrenceville, Buford) and the municipal courts of Gainesville, Flowery Branch, Oakwood, Buford, Dahlonega and more.
If you are searching for a well-respected lawyer for your Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Car Accident, Trucking Accidents, Slip and Fall, Insurance Disputes and Business/Contract Disputes, please feel free to contact local lawyer Rob Chambers via e-mail or by phone at our office in Gainesville, Hall County, Georgia.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Car & Truck Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Georgia, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1991
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- Juris Doctor
- Mercer University, Macon, Georgia
- Major: Political Science
- Gainesville College, Gainesville, Georgia
- The majority of Rob’s clients are hand-working people of Northeast Georgia who have been injured due to the carelessness, recklessness and negligence of others. We typically represent “the little guy” against large Insurance Companies, Georgia Power and the Georgia Department of Transportation. We welcome your calls for a free consultation, often times followed by a contingency fee agreement‒meaning you don’t pay legal fees unless WE WIN!!
- We invite you to read the many reviews left for Rob Chambers by clicking Coleman, Chambers, Rogers and Williams, LLP, personal injury lawyers in Gainesville, Georgia, or by visiting: https://www.lawyers.com/gainesville/georgia/robert-wakefield-chambers-iii-878935-a/client-reviews/
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Northeastern Judicial Circuit Court, State Court Judge, 1998 to 2003
- State Bar of Georgia, Board of Governors Local Representative for Hall and Dawson Counties
- State Bar of Georgia, State Finance Committee, 2002 to 2008
- Young Lawyers, Northeastern Judicial Circuit, President, 1998 to 1999
- Gainesville Jaycees, Member, Board of Directors, 1991 to 1995
- Gainesville College, Member, Board of Trustees, 1995 to 1996
- Gainesville College Alumni Council, Member, 1997 to 2004
- Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Hall, Current Member, 1993 to Present
- Hall County Chamber of Commerce, Member, Infrastructure Committee, 1999 to 2004
- First United Methodist Church, Member
Past Employment Positions
- State Court of Hall County, Georgia, Judge, 1998 to 2002
- City of Flowery Branch, Georgia, City Attorney, 1997 to 1999