Georgia Business Litigation Lawyer
Litigation costs time, money and causes stress. Business litigation also takes your attention away from your most important priority as a business owner or manager — running the business. At the Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, Gainesville business litigation law firm, we will help you deal with contract disputes and other litigation quickly and cost-effectively.
We Know Georgia Business Law. Contact An Attorney ● 678-601-2495
If your business is being threatened with legal action or if you need to resolve a contract dispute, contact the business litigation lawyers at the law firm of Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP.
- Contract disputes: When one party fails to meet the obligations in a contract, the situation needs to be resolved. Our business attorneys will work with you to understand the dispute and to find a resolution that works for you.
- Partner and shareholder disputes: When the owners of a company have a dispute, it is important to deal with the matter quickly and with concern for the business.
- Mediation, arbitration, ADR: Many contracts require mediation, arbitration or alternative dispute resolution instead of courtroom litigation. Mediation or arbitration can often resolve the issue faster and to the satisfaction of all involved.
- Compliance issues: Did you miss a required filing with local, state or federal authorities? Is your company being questioned about compliance with federal or state laws? Make sure you have the advice and counsel of an experienced business litigation lawyer.
- Avoiding litigation: Our attorneys consult with business litigation clients to find ways to avoid litigation in the future. Careful contract review and corporate governance keep many clients out of court.
Personal Service, Big Capabilities
At the law firm of Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, we offer every business client personal attention, responsive service and experienced legal counsel. Our attorneys and our support staff are ready to help. Email us today.
Call for an initial consultation.