Georgia Wills And Trusts Attorney
Every individual and every family has different estate planning needs. At the law firm of Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, we draft our clients’ wills and set up trusts that meet their specific requirements. Our attorneys take the time to listen to your objectives and to set up the legal documents that best meet those objectives.
We Know Wills And Trusts. Contact A Lawyer In Gainesville ● 678-601-2495
One of the best gifts you can leave with your family is a clear understanding of how you want your assets to be distributed.
- Last will and testament: Everyone with a family and/or property should have a simple will. In a will, you can name a guardian to care for your children in the event of your death and specify how your property is to be distributed. If you have established trusts, you can also have a pour-over will that places remaining assets in a trust.
- Trusts and living trusts: By putting property into a trust, that property can be transferred without the expense, delay and public nature of a probate court proceeding. With a living trust, you can continue to manage, buy and sell property in the trust.
- Asset protection and preservation: A trust also serves as a means to protect assets from lawsuits or creditors. Trust also may offer certain tax advantages.
- Special needs trusts: If a family member has special needs such as a physical or mental impairment, our attorneys can help you set up a special needs trust that does not affect eligibility for government benefits.
- Living wills: How do you want health care decisions made if you cannot make your own decisions? A living will can explain your preferences to family members.
- Health care directives and powers of attorney: Our estate planning lawyers will advise you about health care directives, powers of attorneys and other documents that are needed to assure your desires are known and followed.
Personal Service, Big Capabilities
At the Coleman, Chambers & Rogers law firm, we offer every estate planning client personal attention, responsive service and experienced legal counsel. Our attorneys — including attorneys selected for inclusion to the Georgia Super Lawyers list —and our support staff are ready to help.
Call for an initial consultation.