The Help You Need After A Car Crash Or Auto Accident
You may be facing missed wages, mounting hospital bills and temporary disability after an accident. Our attorneys apply over 70 years of combined legal experience to seek compensation for the full extent of our clients’ damages. We will help you determine current damages and the long-term costs of your injuries. Long-term costs can include medication, surgeries and physical therapy.
We are proud of our personal service and significant capabilities. We can help you seek compensation for accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- 18-wheeler trucking accidents
- Commercial van accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
While it is important to report an accident as soon as possible, conversations with insurance companies should be handled carefully. Typically insurance providers are focused on mitigating costs, while you will need to cover the total amount of losses. If you have been injured in an auto accident, then get an advocate on your side. Contact our law firm located in Gainesville to schedule a free initial appointment.
Protecting You Throughout The Claim Process
The attorneys at Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, can represent you in all dealings with the insurance company regarding your accident. We will assist with the following matters:
- Determine insurance and asset availability: Our lawyers will examine your insurance policy and any other relevant policies (for example, the at-fault driver’s insurance, the commercial vehicle owner’s insurance, uninsured and underinsured motorist insurance) and identify all coverage that is available to cover your losses, as well as all other potential assets.
- Gather relevant data: We will examine accident reports, talk to witnesses, review medical records, gather all medical bills, document other economic losses such as lost work time, and determine if there were additional losses.
- Present an insurance claim: Our law firm can prepare a demand packet with all relevant information such as the accident report, pictures of your injuries, a medical narrative from your doctor, future medical needs and witness accounts.
- Settlement, mediation and trial: Our goal is for you to receive the insurance settlement you need to cover your losses and fully recover from the accident. If the insurance company’s settlement offer is not fair, we are ready to take your case to mediation or trial.
Call Us Today For A Free Consultation
No matter the severity of your accident, our attorneys are equipped to handle the case. Personal injury cases can be on a contingency fee** basis or hourly rate depending on our clients’ situations.
**Contingent attorneys’ fees refer only to those fees charged by attorneys for their legal services. Such fees are not permitted in all types of cases. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by the client.
Accidents wreck lives. Insurance companies often hire experienced attorneys to handle their claims. Shouldn’t you? At Coleman, Chambers & Rogers, LLP, we know that serious accidents can result in extreme pain and suffering and can be emotionally devastating. Our experienced Trial lawyers are equipped to evaluate, negotiate and prosecute every aspect of your complex case.
- Distracted Driving
- Products Liability
- Merchandise Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Personal Injury Information Center
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Trucking Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Negligent Security
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Dram Shop
- Dog Bite
- Construction Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bicycle Accident
- Aviation Law
- Auto Accidents